16 January 2004

Phone calls at Midnight

So my phone rings. I don't recognize the number, but I answer it. The person on the other end hangs up. Now, this has happened to me repeatedley over the last few nights, so I called the number back. It rings and rings, then the voicemail comes on. Dawn's voicemail. The only Dawn I know gave birth to Chris. Hmm....that makes me wonder a bit.
So a few minutes later the phone rings again, same number. It's Cody, Chris's little brother.
I'll admit to being a little surprised at that, but I played it fairly cool.
He wants to know if I want the money Chris owes me, and I say that it would be nice, b/c I'm kind of broke right now. He asks me if I want him to just send it to me. I go um, yeah, I guess. And I gave him my new address and then in the backround I hear Chris asking if that's the place I was living in before.
I say no, I've moved since then.
Then the phone convorsation ended.
Why would he call me at 1am to get my address?
Why would he care if that's my old place?
I don't get it.
Jennie

- your only -

Broadcast Yourself LIVE

passengers

remembered

Technorati Profile