09 February 2004

The magic "E"

No, not ecstacy. The other one. Ephedra. Don't look at me like that, I know it's a dangerous thing to play with, but I needed some energy.
And I'd like to lose a little weight. Not a lot, but enough to balance that damn birth control. I hate that part of it. The extra 10 lbs I wind up gaining on it.
I hate not looking the best I could, so I'm going to try and counter act it. I know I know I know, it's stupid. But no one said the beautiful were intelligent and let's face it, most people prefer beauty to brains.
I know my boy likes me the way I am. I know that. But I don't. I'm not overweight or anything, I'm actually in my "classification" according to the medical field, but we all know that while that is a healthy weight, in the real world it's not ideal.
It won't hurt me to lose a little bit, and if I combine the ephedra and the gym I might actually be able to over come the birth control.
Look, I know who I sound like, but I don't care. I'm not going to let myself get all nasty looking just because I have a ring on my finger and a guy who loves me the way that I am. Not hardly.

- your only -

Broadcast Yourself LIVE

passengers

remembered

Technorati Profile