01 March 2004

Overload

I'm seriously stressing about so many many things. I don't know how I can fit the wedding I want into the budget I have.
I want it to be beautiful. I want it to be fun. And I want to remember it.
At the moment, my limited budget means cutting back on the flowers, the cake, crossing my fingers and hoping that when Chris talks to his mom about using the restaurant for the reception she'll be willing to let us have food for free or at cost or discounted or something as a wedding gift, not getting the dj my fiancee wants, not getting the photographer I want, and just in general not having the wedding I want. And it's not that I want the most expensive things, it's that I'm not even able to afford the least expensive.
I don't want to take out a loan for this, I'm not even sure I'd be able to, my parents gave me $2000 and told me that was all I could expect from them, I have no money, Chris has no money and my mom keeps telling me "don't think too much about the price, just look for what you want first and then worry about it." I have $2000 plus $500 from my personal account.
Money is an issue, price IS an issue and she's not paying attention to that. If I looked at what I wanted before taking the price tag into account, I'd be even more overwhelmed.
I'm just so frustrated.
Jennie

- your only -

Broadcast Yourself LIVE

passengers

remembered

Technorati Profile