15 May 2004

What is so different about me?

Why is she willing to stand up and put her foot down for the other kids and what they need? Not that they don't deserve it. But what about me? Why did I never deserve it? What was so different about me?
She never got in his way. Never. Not to stop him from hitting me. Not to stop him from shoving me. Not to stop him from saying those evil things. Not once.
On the contrary, more than once she told me I deserved it. That I had brought it down on myself. Bullshit.
I was not a bad kid. I was a damn good kid. I was not a troublemaker while I lived at home.
He was the adult. He should have known better. And she should have stopped him! She should have gotten in his way.

Jennie

- your only -

Broadcast Yourself LIVE

passengers

remembered

Technorati Profile