30 November 2004

If I had a million dollars

I wouldn't defer my student loan. It's a small loan, but until I find another job I think we'll be better off if I defer payment. It's not fair to put all the burden on Chris. Besides, housework is so not my thing. I mean, I'm home, so I do it. It's only fair, but I need a job if for no other reason than I can justify not doing it:-P
Chris wants to buy each other presents. Little ones. Which is nice, because I know we're just sending cards to our family and friends.
The people who matter know we're broke momentarily and understand our situation. It sucks, but there you have it.
Anyway, off to the laundry room, and then to return the applications I picked up the other day.
Jennie

- your only -

Broadcast Yourself LIVE

passengers

remembered

Technorati Profile