18 January 2005

I opened the cable bill and passed out.

Ok, maybe I passed out before I opened the cable bill. And maybe it was more of an incredible dizziness and loss of vision, than an actual "passing out" Still, it came to a sit down or fall down point. Which was a little scary.
Speaking of scary, the cable company claims we owe them $100. Which is bullshit. See, we have autopay. It takes it directly out of our account. And they took it out in Dec, so why wouldn't they take it out in January? I don't understand. I spent 45 friggin minutes on the phone with these people, most of that time on hold, going in circles. Only to be told that I need to talk to the autopay people directly, and, oh, by the way, they are only in the office from 5:30am-2:30pm.
I had the strong desire to throw the phone through the wall, walk to the damn call center, and physically hurt some people.
Of course, I'd get there and have to wait 20 minutes for the elevator or something.
Stupid, stupid people.

- your only -

Broadcast Yourself LIVE

passengers

remembered

Technorati Profile