26 February 2005

Damnit damnit damnit

apparently Chris's just soooo frustrated with everything here, the corp and his command, and he feels that he's taking it out on me.
Now, I'll admit there have been days when he has. It happens. No matter who you are, sooner or later, you unleash on someone who doesn't necaserily (sp) deserves it.

I don't know, I guess what hurts the most is watching these people treat him the way they do. It's like they get some sort of pleasure out of screwing w/him.
A friend of ours went UA after a Cpl threw a lunch tray at him (he's a little over the wieght limit(I don't know the whole sit. and why all he decided to go UA)) and now the command is getting after Chris. Saying that as a marine he should have dragged this guy back. This guy is 30yrs old, he's a big boy. Why are they harrassing Chris over it?
All he wants is to get out, transfer to another brig even, he's so frustrated that he's about to ask to transfer to infantry.
And I don't want that, but I don't want to see him like this anymore. It's screwing with his health. He gets these blinding headaches. He actually went to medical for those, they did a cat scan and never bothered to get back to us. Now he's having serious stomach pain and my mom (she's an RN...always the first stop before a dr) says it sounds like ulcers and he needs to get it checked out.
And then I feel guilty b/c I know that if it weren't for me and if it weren't for this kid, he'd have asked to be sent to Iraq a long time ago, or just took off. So I feel like I'm holding him here in this horrible situation.
I don't know, it's just a total mess. And to find out that he's that worried about how he's treating me, when in reality he hasn't been treating me all that bad. The occasional cranky day *happens* and I've done the same to him, when parts of my body hurt that Ididn't know I owned and I feel sick and there's no one around to whine to, I've taken it out on him. And we both apoligize afterward. And like I said it really doesn't happen that often....
I'm sorry, I'm rambling and repeating myself. I just wish I could push a button or rub the magic lamp or something and make this better for him.

- your only -

Broadcast Yourself LIVE

passengers

remembered

Technorati Profile