22 April 2005

Ok, I *knew* it was going to be really tight this month. I *thought* I had planned for that. A
nd then the vegas relay came up and Chris had to pay in for that.
Ok, there went all the reserve money for this check, for the uniform and the room and food, etc.
But ok, not a big deal.
But he knows that he has in his possesion all the cash.
So what does he mention as he's leaving, "Oh by the way, our CO wants fresh haircuts every duty day, so I'm going to need two haircuts between now and the end of the month."
Ok, I have a dollar in quarters, what do you want me to do about it?
Does he honestly expect me to come up with this?
"Hang on honey, let me just visit the magic leperchaun in the closet and see if I can talk him into sharing some of his gold."
I love him, I really do.
But does he not understand the correlation between his spending and our broke-ness?
I mean, he's been much much better lately. He's even been trying to save money, but everytime we get ahead something happens. But he obviously knew about this last time he got off of work, which was 3 days ago. If he had told me then, I'd have cut something off the grocery list, or not put so much gas in the car. It's too late now. I don't know what he expects me to do about it.

- your only -

Broadcast Yourself LIVE

passengers

remembered

Technorati Profile