13 August 2005

A way to work out your frustration....

$100 CHALLENGE


I met someone today. Someone off the internet.....today was the first time I saw them in person.....





Get your mind out of the gutter!
Hehehe....did I have you worried? There's this support site for military wives/girlfriends/fiances. And today a bunch of ppl from our area of the country had a little party.
I was nervous and a little leary at first. And then I thought "Dude, it's not like your trying to meet your one true love off the internet or anything. It's just a bunch of women you already talk to on a daily basis. Get a grip!"
There were a couple that were a little wierd, but most of them were pretty cool.

Jennie

SPMAL Member #0828

- your only -

Broadcast Yourself LIVE

passengers

remembered

Technorati Profile