09 May 2006

2 1/2 years....

It's been two and a half years since my first post on this blog.
Four and a half years since I started blogging at all. Almost 5 years of my life spread out on the 'net for your viewing pleasure.
Granted, there have been lulls in my posting. Times when I didn't need to expose myself to strangers....
There have also been times where I had nothing interesting to say, times when I became a bore. I feel like lately, I have been letting you, and myself, down. My posts are inane "What I Did Today" essays, instead of something w/thought and feeling behind it.

Perhaps it's time to put this to an end? Hit the submit button one last time and disappear into the sunset?

No, I don't think I am ready to do that.
I do think I need to step back for a little bit and consider whether what I'm sharing is worth being shared though.



P.S. I know that the sidebar looks a little goofy due to the bottom scroll there. Like I said this is my last renter, and I'll take the BlogExplosion box out, which should fix it.
I couldn't fix the buggies in the last template, so I just changed it.

- your only -

Broadcast Yourself LIVE

passengers

remembered

Technorati Profile