08 July 2006

divorce?

Divorce? *or* Where the Hell Did That Come From?
So last night, my husband informs me that he is seriously considering filing for divorce. That he "doesn't like [me] anymore."
Oookay, where the hell did that come from? I was unaware that we were having problems. But apparently, he dreads coming home. Stays late at work even. Just to avoid me.
Not sure why. About all I could get out of him was some ranting about how I don't do enough laundry, and why don't I get surgery and get those damn stretchmarks taken care of.
Oh, and I'm immature for crying during this. How dare I show that I'm upset. Seriously, what the hell is wrong with me?
I'm just stunned, in shock. Where the hell did this come from? What happened? Why is he suddenly unhappy? Or if it's not sudden, why the hell didn't he let on before now?
Gawd, I'm just, I'm hurt, I'm in shock, and I don't know what's going to happen...
My life is falling apart around me.

- your only -

Broadcast Yourself LIVE

passengers

remembered

Technorati Profile