20 September 2006

FOADT

FOAD Thursday

A big ol' foad to the neighbors who have woken me up twice this week at three in the morning.
I woke up and squinted at the clock. It was 3am, just about exactly. It didn't take long to figure out what had woken me up.
It was the hysterical sobbing coming not only through the window, but also over the baby monitor.
And it was the demanding voice, saying all sorts of endearing things such as, "I left that house for you!"
"How do you know I love you?? Is that our daughter in that room? Did I not make a baby with you? I mean, fuck!"
I felt bad for them the first night, but the second one? I was just pissed off that they could take their damn argument indoors, like normal people!

- your only -

Broadcast Yourself LIVE

passengers

remembered

Technorati Profile