16 September 2006

It's been awhile

It's Been Awhile

It's been awhile since I last posted, I know. I'm sorry. I know you are all just on pins and needles waiting to hear from me. Or something like that.

I've been staying away from blogging, because I'm dealing with a serious case of the blahs. And 1)I didn't feel the need to drag everyone down with me, and 2)it's the blahs...I didn't feel like waking up, nevermind writing something.

But here I am at last. Happy happy joy joy.

I got a job. It's a job I hate, but it's a job. It's, surprise surprise, a McDonald's job. Management this time around, though. Some of you know my long-standing love/hate relationship with McD's. Mostly hate, but I'll admit that the ol' standby has saved my ass financially more than a couple times now. Actually, I think this is the third time I've gone *back* to a McDonald's out of desperation.

This time it's a management position though. And it's daycrew. So I'm not working with a bunch of half-witted highschoolers. Which drove me nuts even when I was a three-quarter-witted highschooler myself.

I think that's contributing to my blahs. I mean, really? Mcdonald's? Yech. Not exactly something to write home about. Actually, I still haven't told my parents. Eh.

Anyway, that's all I've really got right now....

- your only -

Broadcast Yourself LIVE

passengers

remembered

Technorati Profile