10 December 2006

Busydays

Busy Days

I know I've been a horrible blogger/e-mail reply-er lately. I'm sorry. Really I am. I've been ungodly busy.
Out of the 14day pay period, I'll have 13days on my next check, to give you an idea of how busy I've been.

And I've been dealing with some not-so-new stuff, thanks to counseling.
My counselor seems to think that what my father did to me qualifies as abuse. And reading some of the stuff she gave me, I'm seeing a lot of similarities between my problems, and the results of psychological/physical abuse. I don't know though. I mean, I know I didn't have it as bad as other kids, and I only went to the ER once, and really, it was mainly mind games and such. And I know I could be a little shit. So I'm hesitant to label myself a "victim", you know?
But the good Doctor points out that if I don't accept/believe that it was abuse, I may have a hard time resolving the problems that stem from it.
So I'm working on coming to terms with that.

- your only -

Broadcast Yourself LIVE

passengers

remembered

Technorati Profile