20 December 2006

Meme

Meme Post: 5 things you don’t know about me

J tagged me a couple days ago. Or a week. Or something like that. So, anyway, I thought I'd go ahead and do it. If I can. Cause five things? Kinda a lot....


1) I hate breakfast menus at fast food joints. I hate the stupid muffin sandwiches, and the biscuit ones. Sometimes I will tolerate the bagels, but the only breakfast burrito I like is the one at the Albertito's down the block.

2)I watch America's Next Top Model. I have not, however, sunk to American Idol, or WTFever it is.

3)I am painfully shy IRL

4)"Where the Heart Is" is one of my secret cheese movies. When I'm in the mood for cheese, bam, there it is.

5)I secretly like the war movies I'm forced to watch, but I'll never tell.

- your only -

Broadcast Yourself LIVE

passengers

remembered

Technorati Profile