19 December 2006

One Week Later....

One Week Later....

Well, it's been about a week since my last post. So it's about time to let you all know what's going on.

Things with Dh are going moderately well. He's been more laid back. And more helpful around the house.
I've been a bitch though. I was attempting to be less passive. Attempting to make my needs known, and so on and so forth.
Except that in attempting to be assertive, I kind of overshot the mark, and went into aggressive. AKA Bitch City.
Which was not exactly the goal.
So I had to apoligize. Ack. I hate apoligizing. I really do.

Work is going alright. I'm getting recognized for the stuff I've done. Which is a new experience for me. Ha.
So all in all, not a bad week, I guess.

- your only -

Broadcast Yourself LIVE

passengers

remembered

Technorati Profile