15 May 2007

go figure

Noisy Neighbors

Our upstairs neighbors have become progressively more inconsiderate over the last couple months. The last week or so, almost every night has sounded like a drunken party overhead.

I have nothing against drunken parties. If they were having them every weekend, I may roll my eyes, but I'd bite my tongue. But man, in the middle of the week? No, not just the middle of the week...every night this week?
Fuck. That. Shit.

I called the cops.
And as I hung up, I kid you not, they shut up.

Although now that I'm almost done typing this out, they've started up with the banging/door slamming again.

Cops will be here soon, though.
Who thought I'd be the bitchy complaining neighbor?

Labels:

- your only -

Broadcast Yourself LIVE

passengers

remembered

Technorati Profile