31 May 2007

Remember the psycho that dh dated oh 5 or 6 years ago? The one that was spreading rumors that he's a drug dealer about 2 to 3 months ago? Who apparently hasn't moved on, even though it's been 5 or 6 years and 3kids(2 of ours and one for her) later? That one?

Well, yesterday, I get a call from a blocked number. Some woman asked for dh by his full name, which isn't exactly an uncommon name, and hung up when I said I was his wife, and could I take a message for him?
I *69ed b/c we've had a problem with hangups for the last week or so. That's how I know it was a blocked #.
I wondered about it for a moment or two, but ultimately wrote it off to a prank. B/c even though that would be a horribly cliche'd way to find out dh was cheating, I just don't think he is.
[Sidenote: I may read too many "horrible awful divorce followed by overcoming my fears and dating again and marrying a wonderful man." type romances though.]

I txt dh, telling him to please give his girlfriend his cell number next time, and not the house. You know, haha.
He responds back with something like, "Very funny, haha"

This was all yesterday morning, he called me a little bit afterwards, and I guess since then, his cell has gotten 10 calls from a blocked number. He lets it go to voice mail, and they hang up.
I pointed out he could just answer it and find out who it is.
He says he won't because 1)if it was important, they'd leave a msg and 2)combined with phone call to the house, and the fact that his ex apparently still feels the need to talk ABOUT him, he's concerned that she may feel the need to talk TO him. And he just flat out doesn't want to acknowledge her.

Now, of course we don't know for a fact that it is her. We just have an uneasy feeling, coupled with the fact that very few people in our lives feel the need to harass us. Or at least, harass us while staying anonymous.

Labels:

- your only -

Broadcast Yourself LIVE

passengers

remembered

Technorati Profile